Gun Show

Any questions related to guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

Mike Faires
Pro-Marksman

Gun Show

Post by Mike Faires »

For any who are interested I will be at the Tulsa Gun Show in October with the start of my Marlin lever gun collection. Table assignment is 15LC6. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.
Mike Faires :D
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Mike;

I will be in Tulsa that weekend too. Look forward to meeting you. I know of a couple of other collectors that will be up from Texas as well as the V.P. of the Association from Ohio.
Can't wait!!!
tim1958b
Beginner

while at the gun shows

Post by tim1958b »

gents while your at the gun shows across america would someone please find for me the inner working parts for a MARLIN model 27 pump 25/20 magazine parts ,spring and follower any any other screws etc. my magazine is empty nothing inside of the inner tube . ill even buy a whole parts gun if the mag parts are intact i been looking for 5 years im in central new york state and there aint many gun shows to go to but i have in 5 years and many miles been to at least 12 different shows .. no luck i will pay very well ,more than that if one can be found for me ,i have looked at numrich gun parts , and all over the web im wanting this to be right so bad ill pay price name it its yours for the right parts i dont know how to get my point across any stronger i WILL pay so look at it as an investment with a larger than expected return for anyone time and trouble even if it could be cross ref to some other make or even model as a tube is a tube they dont really differ that much from gun to gun but i cant find what i need and want bad REAL BAD
Sure-Shot
Distinguished Expert

Post by Sure-Shot »

Tim check your original post, if the sites I gave you there don't have it email me and I will see what I can do. (I have a friend in the gun parts business).
GBOT, GBUSA