peep or micrometer sights for Marlin 25N?

Anything to do with Rimfire guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

silverstar05
Beginner

peep or micrometer sights for Marlin 25N?

Post by silverstar05 »

Good evening -- first-time poster here, although I visit this site periodically.

I have a Marlin 25N bolt-action .22 rifle, and I find that the factory sights are, well, inadequate. I have a scope on it right now, and that is overkill for 50M target shooting (I am a paper shooter only; no hunting).

Does anyone know of peep or micrometer sights that are designed to fit the receiver grooves and the unique screwed-on front sight ramp of this rifle? If so, please provide links to sources.

I thank you in advance.
Doc Sharptail
Beginner

Post by Doc Sharptail »

Dogpile search for William's Gun Sights. They have the FP-GR that is made to fit in the rimfire scope grooves. Target knobs are availble for this sight, and so are different sized apertures....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
ken w.
Marksman

peep sight

Post by ken w. »

You might want to try to fing a Browning T-Bolt peep sight.It too goes on the dovetail.
silverstar05
Beginner

what about the front sight?

Post by silverstar05 »

What about options for the front sight? I like a protected front post (like Anschutz rifles), but haven't been able to find anything that fits the unique front sight mounting point on the 25N.

Thanks, though, for the suggestions for the rear sight...I shall look these up and see if they will work for my purposes!