WTB - Rear Sight for Ithaca 72 Saddlegun

Anything to do with Rimfire guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

nyforester
Beginner

WTB - Rear Sight for Ithaca 72 Saddlegun

Post by nyforester »

It is the model made in West Germany for Ithaca. Mine is in 22 Mag.
Please email me if you have one at pdn64@nycap.rr.com
Q-Tips were created to clean guns, not ears !
Bigdog
Beginner

Post by Bigdog »

You might want to give the Henry company a call. The current Henry rifle is virtually identical to the Ithaca M72. Should be - the current Henry president's father designed the M72. 8)
"Bother" said Pooh,
as he loaded another round.
nyforester
Beginner

Post by nyforester »

I finally found one.
Q-Tips were created to clean guns, not ears !
Hammerdown
Beginner

Ithaca Model 72 Saddle Gun Parts

Post by Hammerdown »

Hello
Just a simple suggestion.. :idea: In the future if you need parts for your Ithaca, Like a previous responder pointed out Henry Guns can more than likely help you. :P The OWNER of Henry developed and had Erma Werke of west Germany produce your rifle. I doubt Erma Werke would have parts for this gun any more, :cry: but the Henry is a spittin image of it and I tend to believe the same part's are used in this rifle as the inventor probably used the same tooling to produce the NOW made here Henry's. :D The owner of Henry had to wait for the Patent to Lapse so he could Produce them here in the States I have read. :P I have had a few Ithaca's Saddle gun's and they are one smooth, slick actioned rascals.. :wink: Regards, Hammerdown
" I SHALL WALK THIS PATH BUT ONCE.. THERFORE ANY GOOD THAT I CAN DO I SHALL DO NOW AS I SHALL NOT WALK THIS PATH AGAIN" ..... "JUDGE NOT AS YOUR FINAL DESTINY MAY CONTAIN A MIRRORED REFLECTION OF NEGATIVE PAST JUDGEMENT OF OTHER'S"....