WTS: Marlin 410 Shareholders 1929-1932 Excellent Original Condition

Post items you want to sell or trade

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

Post Reply
jschulcz
Beginner
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:24 pm

WTS: Marlin 410 Shareholders 1929-1932 Excellent Original Condition

Post by jschulcz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:47 pm

This shotgun was offered as a sales incentive for investors that purchased 4 shares of Marlin stock. It was manufactured in the late 1929's - 1932. Excellent original blue condition and with the original case hardening finish still on lever.. .410, 26" barrel with an excellent bright and shiny bore, blue finish, case colored lever, walnut stock and forearm. This gun is in excellent condition with 95% of the original blue remaining and the remaining 5% beginning to turn a pleasing plum brown patina. The lever retains nearly 100% bright case colors. The stock and forend are nicely grained black walnut, solid and tight with no cracks, chips or significant dents. This is an original 1929-1932 circa one that is clean, beautiful and a collectible example. asking $2,300.00 thanks. reach out with any questions or wanting to see more pics.

PICTURES BELOW FOLLOW LINK
https://imgur.com/a/U5wpfTm?s=sms

Post Reply