Marlin Model 375

Anthing you think is a big bore

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

wheat
Beginner

Marlin Model 375

Post by wheat »

I have an unfired Marlin Model 375, have the box, the sling. I purchased from a dealer in the early 90's. He had it in his safe and had mounted scope mounts and rings as he planned to use it for bear and never did. When i purchased it had three small scratches on the left side of the receiver and as I had planned to hunt with it that was fine, never hunted with, it has a marling 4x32 scope on it now. also have 5 boxes of shells,factory with the gun. I am selling some of my Marlin rifles and an wondering if there is any interest out there to purchase, if not can someone give me an idea of the value, would say the gun is 95% due to the scratches, there are no other marks on the gun. If no interest amongst the marlin collectors then will take to a gun show or list on gunbroker. Thanks Don Wheatley if there is interest will email pictures, wheatley@wctatel.net
quixdraw
Beginner

Re: Marlin Model 375

Post by quixdraw »

I have seen that model in excellent condition go for $550 as per Gun Digest. Also, the 20 round ammo goes for$35---->$55 price varies for the ammo weight, brass tarnished, etc. I own one myself and am thinking of changing the
barrel to .357 // .38 Special. Wisconsin Cartridge is currently in.375 ammo production but nothing available for sale yet. Perhaps you would sell me some of the ammo? pogybait@pacbell.net