Happy New Year and Thanks

Anything to do with Lever Action Guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

Road King
Expert

Happy New Year and Thanks

Post by Road King »

I would like to take this time to thank Rick Reginer (gunrunner) for his dedication, knowledge and taking time to answer questions for members of this site. Also to take his time to answer private e mails to help us all understand the wonderful world of Marlins.
Thanks to the other members who also take their time like Vall (Marlin 93) for sharing his knowledge and educate us all.

Wishing everyone and their families a Happy New Year and being successful in finding that elusive Marlin treasure that we all are searching for.
Road King
" More guns then I need, but not as many as I want."
Brent
Sharpshooter

Re: Happy New Year and Thanks

Post by Brent »

Here! Here! Road King.

This place may not see a lot of activity, but it is, by far, the best source of information on Marlins of all types.

Thanks, Rick!
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Re: Happy New Year and Thanks

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Gentlemen;

Thank you for the very kind comments. My goal is to help anyone interested in the old Marlin firearms in regards to history, etc. I have had the fortune to have known Bill Brophy, Richard Paterson and other old time collectors that were willing to share information with me. It is now up to me to try and pass some of that information along to other collectors.
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.