Moving the last Dave Woods

Anything to do with Lever Action Guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

Dave Woods
Beginner

Moving the last Dave Woods

Post by Dave Woods »

I've hit 81 years of age, and rather than die leaving the last of my collection laying in the safe. I'm selling them off. I loved to work on and partially restore the Marlins I acquired. I only have a few .22's left. Because I was a shooter collector, my joy was getting them functioning in shooting condition once again, restoring them to functional working order. I have to get a decent camera setup going so I can begin creating photos of what I have left. I've sold off guns to people who came by the house, and man!..does that eliminate a lot of hassle FFL transfer etc. I have a guy coming by the day after Thanksgiving, to look at stuff. I hope he shows up. My cellphone died and I lost my contact information for him. I also know what people are getting on the internet for these old marlin .22's. and I'm not going to just give them away. They're good shootin' guns I need the money that they're worth I have parts left, and as soon as I have my camera thing working I'll post photos of parts as well Dave1939epiphone@Gmail.com 845 518 2469. 84 Montgomery Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601