Model 32 pump 22 rifle

Any questions related to guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

JB0417
Beginner

Model 32 pump 22 rifle

Post by JB0417 »

I just inherited my grandfathers Model 32 pump 22. I had a gunsmith look it over and it was missing the firing pin and the ejector. He made a new firing pin but I still need an ejector. Does anyone know where I can find one?
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Re: Model 32 pump 22 rifle

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

JBO417;

You can widen your search for an ejector by looking for either the Model 32 or Model 38 guns. They are the same gun, just that the Model 38 is a renamed Model 32.
You may need to watch places like eBay or Auction Arms or Gun Broker for someone parting out one of those models. A couple of other places to look for parts are Guns International and Guns America.
You should know that the Model 32 is a rather rare Model pump action rifle that was made for a limited time between 1915 and 1916. In fact, some Marlin catalogs issued in 1916 show the Model 32 discontinued until further notice.
You have your work cut out for you, good luck.....
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
JB0417
Beginner

Post by JB0417 »

So are you saying this rifle is worth a lot? not that I'd sell it.
Tony P.
Beginner

Post by Tony P. »

Dear fellow Marlin collectors, I'm looking for an original "Marlin Safety" buttplate & original rear sights for my Marlin model 32 slide action. Anybody out there that can help besides saying, "good luck"? Thanks, Tony P. in CT