Other discussions not necessarily relating to guns

Moderator: Moderators

Annissa B
Beginner

My introduction - Insuring Firearms

Post by Annissa B »

Hello to all!

My name is Annissa and I am with ShipandInsure.com

As a CCL gun owner, I am happy to converse with this group. I wanted to introduce myself and inform anyone seeking proper, reasonable and no deductible insurance on the shipping of historical/collectible firearms. We have been in business since 1982, based in Lancaster, PA and specialize in high value items that most will not cover. We do cover such firearms as well as FFL shipments (along with other items you may deal in such as bullion, coins, manufactured parts/products, fine art and collectibles of any legal category). We also offer inventory insurance that includes transit to and from shows.

I encourage you to visit our website: www.ShipandInsure.com to see rates and coverages for domestic, international and freight shipments (we also offer coverage on company car and armored car transit). Feel free to call into the office or email me directly at annissa@shipandinsure.com if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

I will not be sending any emails, messages or information via any means unless specifically requested to do so. I am not here to be "that person". I am simply letting people know of our existence in the case anyone is seeking this hard to find type of service. Many are experiencing their insurers dropping inland marine coverage or paying far too much for it. We are well known in the coin, precious metals, jewelry, antiquary and fine art worlds. Nearly all grading companies across the country know of our solid reputation. We would consider it an honor to service more of you within the firearms realm!

Thank you for the consideration, thank you for efforts to protect and uphold our 2nd Amendment and God Bless America!