.35 Rem Marlin Marauder for sale in Birmingham, Al

bhdau1
Beginner

.35 Rem Marlin Marauder for sale in Birmingham, Al

Post by bhdau1 »

I am selling my beloved Marlin Marauder in .35 Rem. It is in excellent condition. A few marks in the finish where a peep sight was installed on the side of receiver and the barrel bands have some wear on them where the finish is worn off. Other than that this gun is perfect. As good a one as most anyone has seen. Make me an offer. Don't bother sending me something ridiculously low. I want us both to be happy at the end of the transaction and I know what these bring these days. Serial number 2287**. If you need the last two digits for some reason call me though its 6 digits long and the first 4 will tell you the year. If the pictures don't show up send me an email and I will email you some pics.
bhdau1
Beginner

Re: .35 Rem Marlin Marauder for sale in Birmingham, Al

Post by bhdau1 »

Send emails to bhdau1@yahoo.com For the life of me I cant get my pictures to show up on here. Someone help out please. When I push "Img" when making a post, img pops up in brackets and doesnt ask for image. I try and drag image over and drop and nothing happens. Can someone help out please?
bhdau1
Beginner

Post by bhdau1 »

Sorry I put a 2 in the front of the serial number prefix instead of a "Z" The Z means it was manufactured in 1964.
bhdau1
Beginner

Post by bhdau1 »

Ahaa! I went back and looked for a post I made on this board when I first got the gun and the link to photo bucket is still working. If you search posts made by me you will find the conversation I had where I was trying to make sure it was a real one. Anyway, here is the link to the pictures. It is in the exact same condition now as it was when i took those pics!

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x260/bhdau1/Marlin/
thecommishny
Beginner

Post by thecommishny »

I have two Marauders for sale. 30/30
what are they worth
anthony
akhooters7
Beginner

Post by akhooters7 »