Marlin Slide Action Parts for Sale

drice0517
Beginner

Marlin Slide Action Parts for Sale

Post by drice0517 »

I have the following Marlin slide action parts for sale. They were removed from a Marlin Model 37 but some of the parts will work/interchange with other models. I can send pics on request, and all the parts have been cleaned and are in good condition. Some show minor wear, but look very usable to me. All included screws and slots are in great condition too.
The 24 inch round barrel comes with the magazine attaching lug, front and rear sight. It's chambered for .22 S, L, LR. The barrel and bore are in great shape. There is some bluing loss from the area where the slide handle works, but overall the bluing is in nice condition.
I'm not sure if the front stock for the round barrel will work on Marlin models that have an octagon barrel. It may be able to be modified slightly and work fine, but I don't have any experience with that. The handle slide is in nice condition and comes with the screws. There are no cracks or any damage to the front stock and handle that I can see.
I looked up some prices where I could find the parts being listed for sale and then reduced my prices considerably. I'll help with any shipping cost (I prefer shipping modes that provide a tracking number, and the mininum costs for a small letter sized USPS Priority envelope is about $8). Give me a holler if can use some of this stuff...call/text 86five80five74five9, I'm on EST, or message me on here.
Here's a list of what I have and the prices...thanks..!

Tang screw - $3
Carrier, .22 S, L, LR - $35
Cartridge cutoff w/screw -$20
Complete ejector assembly (base, arm and pin, spring, base screws - $35
Hammer and hammer screw (hammer sears look great) - $35
Complete cartridge guide assembly, with screw - $20
Main spring - $10
Trigger and trigger pin - $25
Breech bolt - with extractor and spring pin (to hold in the firing pin spring) - $60
Handle slide, screws, front stock - $75
24 inch barrel, with front sight, rear sight (w/harpoon elevator), and front magazine lug - $100
pcaracer
Beginner

Re: Marlin Slide Action Parts for Sale

Post by pcaracer »

I am looking for the extractor for the bolt. Is your bolt complete with the locking bolt and firing pin? Will you sell just the extractor?
drice0517
Beginner

Post by drice0517 »

The bolt just has the extractor (spring type), and the firing pin spring pin. Let's make sure I have the extractor you need as Marlin used several types. The one in the bolt is the spring type that is held in the bolt by spring pressure..(sorry, I can't figure out how to send a photo). If you will send me an email address I can send you a photo. I used the locking bolt that came with this bolt.
pcaracer
Beginner

Post by pcaracer »

Garry Kjelden
Beginner

Post by Garry Kjelden »

Do you still have your front stock for sale? Do you think it would fit a Model 25?
Garry Kjelden
drice0517
Beginner

Post by drice0517 »

Sorry Garry...haven't been on the site for awhile...no, the front stock sold quickly. I hope you've found one since htese posts, and if I happen upon one anytime soon, I'll give you a holler...