WTS Marlin 336 Whitetail Deer Tribute

pokerdand
Beginner

WTS Marlin 336 Whitetail Deer Tribute

Post by pokerdand »

I have for sale a Marlin 336c made in 2007, and only 300 were produced. They are decorated in 24 Karat gold and nickel with a blackened patinaed background to highlight detail of the artwork. The left side of the receiver features a scene of the great outdoors with five whitetail deer . This scene unfolds above two banners reading Wildlife forever tribute and whitetail deer. As a finishing touch, the wildlife forever anniversary logo is handsomely laser carved on both sides of the shoulder stock. The right side of the receiver features two bucks at either end, one lying peacefully in the leaves and the other standing tall and alert at the edge of a field. The central artwork includes the handsome wildlife forever logo featuring a majestic american bald eagle above a banner that reads whitetail deer tribute and the years 1987-2007. All artwork is featured in stunning 24 karat gold and nickel with a blackened patinaed background to highlight the detail of the artwork. There is paperwork and certificates of authenticity, but no box. Gun appears to be unfired. These originally sold in 2007 for 1399, i am selling it for a very reasonable 1200 plus shipping. Contact me through here if interested, it's a beautiful gun that will never be made again.