Selling Out

Dave Woods
Beginner

Selling Out

Post by Dave Woods »

The last time I posted was back in 2012. I was a Marlin restorer back in the 90's. I did the work just because I loved the old Marlins. I got tired of dealing with the ATF, and essentially gave it up. I sold out my parts, and sold off all my center fire Levers. At this point in my life, I'm pushing 81 years old. I have nothing but 1892's. an 1897, and a nice model 39 left. I also have three model 25 pumps that show that these little gallery guns, contrary to what Brophy says, were made for a lot longer than one year. Each one has a different action. I have a model 20-A with a Full magazine, a model 29, and a model 37. I still have some parts, but people will have to stop by the house to check the stuff out. All these guns are excellent shooters, but not delectable colectables. Randal Redman did the relining, and they shoot dead on, and will continue to do so for years to come. I love them, but when I pass on, my family won't know what to do with them. It's better to pass them along to other Marlin addicts who will love them. I'm not just giving them away they are valuable guns and truly worth a decent price. My cell phone is 845- 518- 2469. I live in Poughkeepsie New York.
surg6
Beginner

Re: Selling Out

Post by surg6 »

Dave,
I have just joined the sight and saw your post on the Marlins 1892's and the pump's. Do you still have any of them for sale? If you should have any and still want to sell them please e-mail me or better yet you can call me at 270-670-8200. I look forward to hearing from you.