WTT; Unfired Marlin Marauders

ruger1v
Beginner

WTT; Unfired Marlin Marauders

Post by ruger1v »

Looking to possibly trade two unfired 1963 Marlin Marauders (W) in 30-30 and 35 Rem. They came from a collection I purchased from a world record holder trap shooter and have sat in his glass display case since the day he was awarded them. Only marks are from sitting in felt lined cradles.

Looking for unusual Model 90 410 combo guns or rare Ruger No.1 Rifles in 284, 45-70 IH, or any two digit Ruger No. 1 rifles. IF you have something else in mind let me know. you can reply here, PM or email me at ruger1v AT prodigy DOT net.
ruger1v
Beginner

Re: WTT; Unfired Marlin Marauders

Post by ruger1v »

I have received some PM on this and unfortunately cannot reply as I do not have enough posts. So, to all have inquired I may consider selling if the offer were for the value of these guns. I do not intend to break them up and prefer to see someone that has a sincere collecting interest and not an interest in buying them low and selling high. I have done a lot of research and have had enough serious offers on one or the other to know their value. If someone tells me how to post photos I will do so. They are unfired and can get a letter of provenance from trap shooting world record holder with regards to that and his ownership.

ruger1v AT prodidgy DOT net is email.
HJS
Beginner

Post by HJS »

Just joined forum am a serious collector. I have a 1963 336rc with pistol grip and 16.5" barrel. Just purchased Royal Canadian 336rc 30-30 with factory custom stock with eight point buck carved in right side. If you have not sold Marauders yet, what is your price?
flatlander
Beginner

Post by flatlander »

there is an absolutely pristine pair of marauders just like this coming up on auction Jan 9th in Salina ks, Bob Thummel auctioneer, call Bob at 785-738-0067
ruger1v
Beginner

Post by ruger1v »

Still looking for my Rugers....anybody?