My Marlin 39-A D series Sell or trade.

woodstockcliff
Beginner

My Marlin 39-A D series Sell or trade.

Post by woodstockcliff »

Hi all!. I have a 39-A 1947 (D-7838) .22 LR in great condition Just ran a variety of ammo through it. It ate everything from Fed HP 1060fps. through CCI Stingers without a hic-up. It put those various rounds in a tight group at 75Yds. all day. It has always been properly maintained and stored. Has a few scuffs in the stock because it was used as a field gun back in the day by my Grandpa. My gunsmith looked it over and pronounced it "a real sweet .22. Bore and mechanics are in great shape. Valued at $400". He said "it would be a great field gun or properly restored to original ( I know at the term "restored" some of you cringe) an excellent investor piece". I want to sell it or trade it for a working carry pistol for the ranch. Not interested in any snubbies or compacts because I might need some range. I would enjoy talking to anyone who wants to deal. In the mean time "stay safe and have a good hunt! Cliff
Powderpacker
Beginner

Re: My Marlin 39-A D series Sell or trade.

Post by Powderpacker »

Would you send your phone number through PM? I would like to talk about your rifle.

Jimmy
woodstockcliff
Beginner

Post by woodstockcliff »

Powderpacker wrote:Would you send your phone number through PM? I would like to talk about your rifle.

Jimmy
Hi Jimmy. you can reach me at athruez@yahoo.com or 815-219-5439. Happy to talk about Marlin 39-A (1947) d-7383
royboy
Beginner

Post by royboy »

Would you be able to send some pics? Thanks