- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 pm
I'm in need of a 1917 1893 marlin flat hammer spring and screw.
Any luck of finding one here?
Thanks for your time.
- Marksman 1st Class
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:24 am
I'm not Dave, but those are often very easy to find on ebay and gunbroker.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:12 am
If you still like to refurbish old Marlins and the FFL is the only issue, you may want to resubmit your request after the administration change at the top level. Trump will be friendlier to our market and the ATF will adjust. Just saying,,,,
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:47 am
Hello, am new to this ! A user was looking for a model 25 , the short and CB cap shooter , well I've got two and don't really need both . If interested get in touch !
Good day , Classic one
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:56 pm
Do you happen to have a front sight hood for an early Marlin 80 DL?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 pm
I need a breach bolt assembly for a marlin No 20a 22 pump. Let me know if you can help.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:06 am
Do you have a firing pin and spring for a Model 20-S pump?