2011 Calendar 'Guns of the Old-Timers'

KirkD
Beginner

2011 Calendar 'Guns of the Old-Timers'

Post by KirkD »

I made a ‘Guns of the Old Timers’ calendar for 2011. It features a variety of old guns from the late 1800's and turn of the century, including two vintage Marlins as well as some old Winchesters, a Springfield Model 1888, and a few sixguns from the 1800's. I do not personally have any calendars to sell. Instead, if you want one, they can be purchased by clicking on the link shown below.

Old Days

If you would like one, the cost is $US 18.99 plus shipping (varies depending upon how many calendars are ordered). Also, if you live in CA, KY, NV, NC or WA, there is tax. I should add that the company that prints up the calendars and ships them out gets $14.99 and I get $4.00 for each calendar. Hope you-all don’t mind .... I don't make enough to pay for all the time I spent taking the photos, traveling to collectors, etc., but I did it for the enjoyment anyway. They do a good, quality job of making a calendar, with each page printed on card stock and coil bound. Here is a preview of the cover and months ...

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image