Marlin A1

usmc0331
Beginner

Marlin A1

Post by usmc0331 »

I recieved a .22lr after my grandfather pasted years back. After some reasearch i found it to be a marlin A1. It still has the original peep sights, original clip, and what i think is the original sling. I think that this rifle would be best in the hand of a collector than mine. I was wondering what an marlin A1 in excelent condition w/original parts would be valued at?
greenhorn
Beginner

Re: Marlin A1

Post by greenhorn »

Blue book this year lists $85-155/160 for an A1. I did a quick search of completed auctions and only a few in good condition show...most are refinished. Without pictures its really hard to say, but that should give you a ballpark plus $50-75 with the sling and peep. Hope this helped, they are great little guns.
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

USMC0331;

Why on earth would you consider selling a piece of the family to an outsider??? Isn't there anyone in your family that would love to have your grandfather's rifle? A brother, cousin, uncle, someone....... Once it is gone outside the family, it is gone and no one in the family will ever see it again. Before you sell, check with other family members!!!
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
flinter09
Beginner

Post by flinter09 »

Hi my name is C.J. and i would like to see some pictures of this A1 if still on the market...
West114
Beginner

Post by West114 »

i think that'd help if you posted some pictures of it
cause the buyer would ask for them anyway.
well, like flinter09 did :)
m4a to mp3 converter http://m4atomp3converter.org/
Greg63Beezer
Beginner

Post by Greg63Beezer »

I too would like to see pictures!
Thanks!