Model 50 magazine

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
Macymarlin

Model 50 magazine

Post by Macymarlin »

I took the advice offered on this board and have been keeping my eye out for this magazine. I took a picture of the one the gun came with, and have kept it in my purse for easy reference.

Today at the gun show, I walked past a table with a few misc parts on it, and there it was . . . Took out the paper to make sure it was an exact match (I even had the outline traced). The man at the table was not a dealer, and said he had no idea what it was for. He got it in a box of stuff at an estate sale, and had been hoping some day someone would want it.

He took the $20 with a big smile on his face, and I took the magazine with an even bigger smile on my face.

I've got a few more shows to go to this season, so I'll keep looking. I don't feel I need more, but it sounds like there are a few model 50 owners that wouldn't mind someone finding one for them.

Cathy

SteveW
Distinguished Expert

Re: Model 50 magazine

Post by SteveW »

Twenty dollars????? Dang!! You did GOOD!!!!! :mrgreen: Once again, a little research pays off!!! SW
I am really not an expert - distinguished or otherwise!!
ken w.
Marksman

Re: Model 50 magazine

Post by ken w. »

Thats the best way to find them.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:54 am.