Model 90 Shotgun Parts

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
Green Frog

Model 90 Shotgun Parts

Post by Green Frog »

Does anyone know where I can get some replacement parts for my 1949 vintage (F serial number) 20 Gauge Model 90 with double triggers?

TIA ~ Froggie
BarkeyVA
Marksman

Re: Model 90 Shotgun Parts

Post by BarkeyVA »

Try Numrich online (egunparts). You might try posting on the 16 ga.com site. There are a number of model 90 owners who post there. 16 ga and 20 ga Model 90's were made on the same size frame that is smaller than the 12 ga. frame.
BarkeyVA
Green Frog

Re: Model 90 Shotgun Parts

Post by Green Frog »

BarkeyVA wrote:Try Numrich online (egunparts). You might try posting on the 16 ga.com site. There are a number of model 90 owners who post there. 16 ga and 20 ga Model 90's were made on the same size frame that is smaller than the 12 ga. frame.
Numrich is out of those particular parts... In fact, I got the second set of barrels and extractors from them. What I need to do is finish finding the little parts to finish this up then do a complete resto on the gun and just really enjoy it. I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the parts or have them made, since they have gotten so far in the distant past. These guns weren't all that common to begin with. :| Thanks for the suggestion about the 16 ga, I wasn't familiar with them being the same size.

Regards,
Froggie