Marlin 20 A

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
bobinpa
Beginner

Marlin 20 A

Post by bobinpa »

I HAVE A MARLIN MODEL 20 A 22 PUMP ACTION RIFLE. i NEED PARTS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I NEED OR IF THEY WOULD EVEN BE AVAILABLE. THIS RIFLE BELONGED TO MY NEIGHBOR WHO PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF 92. HIS FATHER TOUGHT HIM TO SHOOT WITH THIS RIFLE. HIS FATHER TRAVELED AND WHEN HE DID, HE REMOVED THE FIRING MECHANISM SO BILL WOULDN'T FIRE THE GUN. FOR YEARS ,THAT PART IS LOST. ALSO THE METAL PIECE THAT COMES FROM THE PUMP ACTION IS NOT CONNECTED. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT COULD HELP ME WITH THIS? I CAN TAKE PICTURES OR WHATEVER. .............WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP OR ADVISE..............THANKS.........BOB
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Re: Marlin 20 A

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Bob;

A parts diagram can be seen at Numrich Gun Parts Corporation's site. (www.e-gunparts.com) I doubt that they will have the parts you need in stock as there is always someone looking for parts for their Model 20's. It is a place to start and see what you are missing and then maybe place an ad for the parts you need. There is one member of the Association that works on the little .22 caliber pumps and levers that may have what you need.
Good luck...........
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
bobinpa
Beginner

Re: Marlin 20 A

Post by bobinpa »

Thank you, I will look. Appreciate your help.........bob