Model 1894 32.20 made in 1899

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
Jttrucker

Model 1894 32.20 made in 1899

Post by Jttrucker »

I have a Marlin model 1894 32.20 made in 1899 that I'm am looking to part with. I acquired this gun but collect Winchester lever guns so I've decided to let this gun go. It is in perfect 99% condition as the gun remained in the same family locked away for many years. I am looking for someone to purchase the gun for their own collection so I can add to my collection with another Winchester. I want what it's worth so I've gone this route instead of dealing with a retail market. I'm not going to get a deal on the gun that I want, I'm going to have to pay what it's worth. I will discuss price and disclose the serial numbers and pics to serious buyers only. I can be reached at 307-749-3365 , please leave message if I do not answer. I realize this is not a classified add web site, I am only looking and putting this here in hopes of finding someone who will have a true appreciation for this firearm. Please feel free to contact me if you can direct me to a collector as well.