please rember to vote in November

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
marlin 1893
Marksman 1st Class

please rember to vote in November

Post by marlin 1893 »

This really has nothing to do with a collectors web site but in a way I think it does to. I hope it is alright
to make this post here and if it is not and is taken off I surely will understand. I try hard not to talk politics
or religion with freinds. I belive everybody has the right to choose either on his own.. If you belive in your Second Amendment just please take the time to educate
youself before you vote. I belive the next four years will be very different.I am in no way trying to start a debate
I just ask that you read up and pay attention please. November will soon be here. Thanks.

Marlin 1893;

I edited your post. The Association is a not for profit, 501 (C) (3) Corporation and cannot make public statements that can be DIRECTLY taken to promote one way or another.
I agree that everyone needs to pay attention and by all means VOTE. And, if we were like the other side, I would tell everyone to vote early and vote often.

Regnier (gunruner)