marlin 3365c value

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
one shot

marlin 3365c value

Post by one shot »

I am trying to find out how much a Marlin 3365C in fair condition is worth
Bear 45/70
Marksman 1st Class

Re: marlin 3365c value

Post by Bear 45/70 »

No such beast as a 3365c. 336RC, yes, 3365C, no. Serial number is needed to determine year of manufacture.

Value depends allot on condition and without pics can't tell you much more than a gun value book.
Bear 45/70

"My pistol and my rifle are merely the tools, I am the weapon."
chrifle
Marksman 1st Class

Re: marlin 3365c value

Post by chrifle »

You likely have a Model 336 SC (it's possible to mistake the S for a 5 - they are sometimes lightly stamped). The SC stands for Sporting Carbine, and is typified by a 20" barrel with a shorter (2/3 length) magazine tube. It was offered by Marlin from 1948-1963. Value is entirely dependent upon original condition; you can check some of the auction sites and make a condition comparison to those that have bids or have sold recently - you can even check those from sellers in your region of the country, because that makes a difference also! Try gunauctions.com or gunbroker.com (both have good advanced search options). Likely value from your description could be in the range of $200-300. Good luck on your search for more info!