Model 75 22 cal

Anything to do with Rimfire guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

stirstik
Beginner

Model 75 22 cal

Post by stirstik »

I have inherited this gun model 75 22 caliber it is the Glenfield line. Just wanted to know how old it is and if it is of any value.
marlinman93
Distinguished Expert

Re: Model 75 22 cal

Post by marlinman93 »

The Glenfield Marlin 75C became the Marlin 75C after the Glenfield line was dropped. It's an inexpensive little .22 RF that's based on the long time old Model 60 Marlin receiver. Values aren't high and the Model 75C isn't a collectible gun unless it was like new, or new. Just a good little shooter if it still functions well.
Marlin lever actions 1870's-WWI, Ballards, and single shot rifles!
fhfullerton
Beginner

Post by fhfullerton »

Hello Sir, I am Interested in finding a Glenfield Model 75 Marlin 22 Cal Rifle, Is yours still available, I am needing a part I need the inter rod for the ammunition chamber, Sorry I have gone brain dead But in any case I am interested in finding this short rod for my rifle I bought this gun in the late 70's The ammo Tube took a flight out in to the brush on a trip here in northern Cal. I just want to get it back in working order. If you could give me a call That would be great. 530-787-1939, I Am A Retired Pipefitter, The Magazine Tube is what I need Thanks

Thank You, Fred Fullerton Email Is fhfullerton@aol.com
Last edited by fhfullerton on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Fhfullerton;

Bob's Gun Parts has a complete magazine tube for $40.00. You can find them at www.gun-parts.com Less expensive than buying an entire gun for just a tube. When you get to the site search "Marlin" and it is at the lower left portion of the page
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.